Hi, I'm Kriss
I help digital CEOs set up lean online business operating systems to scale on autopilot, without the overwhelm.
I turned my business from 0 to 6 figures in 1 year, while raising my kids.
It's story time! Yes, I am a control freak, I love to work, and I don't say no to sleeping only 4 hours and running on a polyphasic sleep schedule. Short: I love my workaholic, mom life.
But my business growth was so overwhelmingly positive that I needed to choose between spending time with my children or spending time with my clients - and I didn't want to do that.
After weeks of failed attempts to find employees who could run my business better than me, sleepless nights because of forgotten notes, and missed to-dos, I turned to my favorite topic: tech and tools.
You can operate a 7-figure business as a small giant.
After failing as “just a visionary" for my company, pro-actively avoiding every to-do list reminder, and even going as far as planning my dog’s day, I stopped procrastinating in productivity land and developed my own profit-focused but life-first operating system with non-code tools like notion and Clickup.
I developed a radical online business minimalism approach which sky-rocketed my business growth while allowing me to work less. Now I teach my proven method to other thought leaders and game changers.
You should know...
- I'm a nerd. Give me a drone and a Onewheel and I'm happy. (I may be bleeding too as you see in the pic)
- I had to limit myself to testing a max of 3 software tools or tech gear a day
- I sleep from 7pm to midnight, because that is the only way I get some time for myself
- I have 2 amazing kids (see 3.)
- I have been on a ketogenic "diet" for over 5 years now
- One day I will heli-fly to Camera Camp with Becki & Chris (I take no responsibility for geographical or flight regulation impossibilities)